Iran Visa Information
Let’s stick to the point; IRAN
Traveling to Iran, the land of beauty & glory, requires collecting visa to enter the country legally.
All types of visa such as Tourist Visa, Transit Visa, Student Visa, Press Visa, Diplomatic and service Visa is possible to collect, but the travel agencies can just apply for Tourist Visa.
There are two main ways to go through the process of Iran tourist visa issuing:
1- Obtaining the visa through Iran – based agency
2- Airport visa obtain for some nationalities
Let’s follow the rules & regulations of the first option.
To obtain the visa thorough an Iran – based agency, you should provide the following documents:
1. Online visa application form
2. Scan of the main page of applicant’s passport (which must be valid for at least 6 months from the departure date from Iran).The passport copies must be clear and completely legible in PDF format and with the best possible quality to be qualified for MFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
3. American passport holders should provide a CV
The visa process:
As soon as receiving your documents, we apply for your visa and in about one week to 10 working days, the positive or negative result will be announced. As the issuance, a 6-7 digit code called authorization code will be given to you.
The Authorization code is valid from 3 days after the time that you receive it and it’ll be valid just for 25 days later.
Notice that after 25 days it’ll be expired and you can’t use it anymore.
By the code that you have received you should refer to a collection point to stamp your visa and receive it.The collection points can both be Embassy/Consulate or one these 5 International airports:
Pay attention that if you have chosen one these airports as the collection point, the visa is valid for 15 days but it can be extended.
The Visa process for American, British & Canadian passport holders:
• It takes 20 to 37 days to generate the authorization number
• They should be joined in a guided tour package.
Please notice the needed documents in order to refer to the embassy or airport:
1- Your original passport
2- 2 pieces of photos, the one which is used on your passport.
5- Travel Insurance
Don’t forget to check the website of the embassy that you are going to collect your visa or call them in order to ask whether your authorization code is received or not.
Visa service payment:
- Visa fee:
It’s our honor to provide you free Iran Visa with our tours. Unless the visa fee is 60 $USD as if it has requested as a single service.
- Consular fee:
The money that the clients must pay to the Iran embassy in which will receive their visas, it covers embassy paperwork costs. This fee varies depending on your nationality.
Pay attention that this fee is not related to the agency, it’s something governmental.
Another kind of visa that Iran travelers can obtain is airport visa. Within this kind of visa, nationals of some countries that introduced by ministry of foreign affairs, are allowed to get a two week tourist visa upon their arrival to Iran , at one of the main airports of Tehran (IKA), Mashhad, Shiraz, Tabriz and Isfahan airports. It can be extended to other 2 weeks based on the decision of representative of ministry of foreign affairs. (police intelligence office)
Airport visa is not the recommended option because:
1) 5% of rejection always exists.
2) The airline may not let you board the plane without the visa.
3) The tourist need to stay long hours in the airport to receiving this kind of Iran visa.
4) It will be valid for 15 days and it can be extended.
1. We do all the tour services in the most appropriate status but if something unexpected happen for example flight canceling or something like that; the things that are not in our hands, then the services will be changed to the most relevant substitutions.
2. Total cancellation fee: 25% of confirmed price
3. For Americans, British and Canadian it is necessary to take a tour.
4. Although we do our best to keep the information of site up to date, but, Please Note that these regulations are changed. So, please don’t hesitate to contact us for checking them.
5. Travelers whose applications have been rejected before can’t get airport visa.
6. The visa authorization number is valid only in the consulate you have selected in your application form and couldn’t be changed. So, please select your preferred Iran embassy carefully.
7. There is no E-visa for entering Iran, so your visa should stamp at your collection point.
8. Notice that it may take about 1 week (more or less) to collect the visa from expected Iran embassy, so you should choose the easiest and most accessible embassy to refer.